You will be responsible for evaluating requests, scheduling trades to complete work, expedite repairs and ensure homeowner satisfaction. #CB #ZR
- Conduct homeowner walk-throughs, acquainting homeowner with operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, maintenance of home, etc.
- Coordinate with the Construction Department staff and contractors in the completion of walk-through repairs within five (5) days.
- Schedule and supervise subcontractor repairs in homes after delivery to homeowner.
- Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty claims and follow through to completion all service requests within seven (7) days.
- Provide accurate and timely information to Customer Care Manager on progress and scopes of work.
- Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service.
- Evaluate subcontractor and product performance and provide ongoing information to Manager as it relates to quality of workmanship and materials.
- Participate in emergency on call rotation service schedule.
- Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed.
- Participate and attend department meetings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred.
- 3 years residential customer care or construction field
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Working knowledge of new technology such as iPads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed