Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the accounting department, including accounts payable supervision, corporate reporting requirements and management reporting. Assist in all external reporting, including financial institutions, taxing authorities, owners and regulatory agencies.
The Assistant Division Controller aids in the management of the functional operations of the Accounting staff and directly oversees Accounts Payable. The Associate’s duties include:
• Supervise the processing and auditing (e.g. coding, approvals, lien releases, declarations, preliminary
notices, and insurance requirements) of all accounts payable invoices.
• Accountable for meeting the timeliness in the monthly financial closing schedule.
• Prepare accurate and timely monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages including joint
• Review and ensure the proper recording, maintenance and update of all job cost budget revisions.
• Prepare community and division level variance analysis, including cost/volume/profit relationships.
• Assist in the preparation of financing requests of prospective and active communities.
• Give assistance in the preparation of sales price releases of active communities.
• Aid in the preparation of annual business plans and periodic updates as well as long-term planning
• Perform all other duties as assigned.