An exciting opportunity to begin with Lennar as a Sales Trainee awaits!
This person will be responsible for the daily operation of a Welcome Home Center(s). Working with customers, processing sale agreements and closing new home sales with the final goal of creating a satisfied customer.
Trainee will be assigned to a mentor NHC to learn and be able to exercise the following:
• Minimum High School or GED required
• College degree preferred
• Minimum 1 year retail sales experience
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Valid Auto insurance coverage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
• Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations
Daily interaction with various division personnel, outside agencies, business partners, consultants and homeowners. Regular contact with the general public. Frequent external contacts where matters discussed require resourcefulness, patience, clarity and tact.
Some office work which may require the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Able to drive a vehicle.